- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. -- Wordpress V 5.4.2
- Mobile or Desktop. -- Both
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. -- Chrome, Firefox
- H5P plugin version -- H5P V 1.15.0
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
- Any browser console errors. -- None
- Any PHP errors.
I'm a middle-school teacher who discovered H5P during the French national lockdown. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this great educational tool that is H5P.
I'd like to give back to the community by sharing a simple yet efficient Course Presentation about French oversea territories. It features Dialog Cards to rehearse the informative slides, a Drag'n'Drop map to assess the subject, and it's all good regarding copyright.
I hope someone finds it inspirational, thanks again for H5P.
- - - - -
If possible, I would like to know if I can reduce the size of an H5P flashcard?
When a user views a flashbard, he/she needs to scroll down to flip the card which doesn't make for a great experience.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!