H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
Thanks for helping :-) That
2019/04/16 – 05:52
Hi andresblancoma,I'm glad
2019/04/16 – 05:38
Hi Heiner,Can you please post
2019/04/16 – 05:34
Hi Danny,Thank you for
2019/04/16 – 05:15
Hi profesormalaca,I'm glad
2019/04/16 – 05:07
Hi pagna,The easiest way is
2019/04/16 – 05:02
Hi iAlvatros,I've informed
2019/04/16 – 04:40
Hi Omeℛ!I am not a Windows
2019/04/16 – 04:01
Hi,I have uploded a screen
2019/04/15 – 19:31
text field doesn´t work
2019/04/15 – 18:41
Hi Omeℛ!Pretty strange. The
2019/04/15 – 16:00
Hi. Having the exact same
2019/04/15 – 14:05
Use H5P Hub
2019/04/15 – 11:40
Hi,Thanks for your interest
2019/04/15 – 11:39
Hi,Thank you for your
2019/04/15 – 11:37
Wordsearch and crossword
2019/04/15 – 11:19
I'm not familiar with Mux but
2019/04/15 – 10:17
Do you know if they see it
2019/04/15 – 10:15
There's probably no best
2019/04/15 – 10:10
https://h5p.org/comment/27167
2019/04/15 – 09:55
This is the code:H5P
2019/04/15 – 09:53
Very strange, I've never seen
2019/04/15 – 09:48
Hi,If you edit the embed code
2019/04/15 – 09:37
Hi,There's an AJAX request
2019/04/15 – 09:33
It looks like you're correct.
2019/04/15 – 09:31
It has been done!
2019/04/15 – 09:27
my comment.
2019/04/15 – 09:06
Hi dido2038,Please see my
2019/04/15 – 08:57
Hi mirgcire,You can use the
2019/04/15 – 08:20
reply
2019/04/15 – 08:16
Hi programmieraffe,Thank you
2019/04/15 – 08:14
Hi dido2038,You need to make
2019/04/15 – 08:13
Hi,Sorry that you have to
2019/04/15 – 08:05
Hi Manythings,I'm not sure
2019/04/15 – 07:57
Hi UX4U,This should already
2019/04/15 – 07:49
Hi nicolepct,Would you mind
2019/04/15 – 07:48
Hi vitthal79,The only way to
2019/04/15 – 07:46
Hi Luke,I still can't
2019/04/15 – 07:44
Hi Gijs,Sorry for the late
2019/04/15 – 04:54
Hi profesormalaca,You may
2019/04/15 – 04:45
Hi rgol5334,I wish I have
2019/04/15 – 04:08
Hello, up this post ! I need
2019/04/14 – 20:27
For those finding this via
2019/04/14 – 19:29
username change request
2019/04/14 – 12:18
Hi, can you change my user name ?
2019/04/14 – 12:15
Hi, can you change my user name ?
2019/04/14 – 12:14
I don't think that's the problem.
2019/04/14 – 07:20
You probably copied-pasted
2019/04/13 – 23:12
Perhaps this is a problem with h5p.org's drupal site.
2019/04/13 – 12:23
Question
2019/04/12 – 22:41
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
500
501
502
503
504
505
506
507
508
…
next ›
last »
Pages