H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
Hi Bearcupine,Two more steps
2019/04/19 – 04:32
Hi Heiner,Error 403 usually
2019/04/19 – 04:10
-BV52
2019/04/18 – 22:35
Content
2019/04/18 – 22:07
text field doesn´t work
2019/04/18 – 20:04
Still not working
2019/04/18 – 18:18
thx a lot is realy simply.
2019/04/18 – 17:02
ow can I make a video "anonymous"
2019/04/18 – 16:34
as you can see from the
2019/04/18 – 16:33
Hi Mredodos90!Pasting the
2019/04/18 – 16:25
Hi Mredodos90!H5P doesn't use
2019/04/18 – 16:22
Hi rthornton!Wouldn't it be
2019/04/18 – 16:15
text field doesn´t work
2019/04/18 – 16:09
Hi Papi jo
2019/04/18 – 15:18
Thanks for the info!
2019/04/18 – 15:14
Hi!I don't think that the H5P
2019/04/18 – 14:55
I tried to download and reuse
2019/04/18 – 09:50
Hi Heiner,I just tested this
2019/04/18 – 09:19
Thanks. I think this is an
2019/04/18 – 08:23
Thanks you for your help. It
2019/04/18 – 08:21
English
2019/04/18 – 07:32
1, I created my content on
2019/04/18 – 05:47
Hi kscallan,Papi Jo has
2019/04/18 – 05:28
Hi Bruce,You are right it
2019/04/18 – 05:21
Hi Alexander,I think this is
2019/04/18 – 05:09
Hi Daiane,H5Ps actually
2019/04/18 – 04:49
Hi Carodecastello,I'm afraid
2019/04/18 – 04:46
Hi Sílvia,H5P emits data in
2019/04/18 – 04:41
Hi Aayush,I'm afraid this is
2019/04/18 – 04:40
Hi LauDai,Can try downloading
2019/04/18 – 04:31
Hi Saze,I would admit I haven
2019/04/18 – 04:23
Hi Laurent,Thank you for the
2019/04/18 – 03:59
Hi iTol,I haven't used Peda
2019/04/18 – 03:52
Hi Bearcupine,Would you mind
2019/04/18 – 03:50
Hi ini,I think Branching
2019/04/18 – 03:46
Hi iAlvatros,Sorry it took a
2019/04/18 – 03:44
Hi Neal,I'm afraid
2019/04/18 – 03:43
text field doesn´t work
2019/04/18 – 02:44
Here is the content of the CSS file
2019/04/18 – 01:25
This also happens in the Editor in general in Moodle
2019/04/17 – 21:32
Hi Sandro,If you need any
2019/04/17 – 20:39
Browser console error + missing directory
2019/04/17 – 16:02
Create Training Certificate When User will pass test.
2019/04/17 – 12:48
Can you guide me step by step usage of standalone.
2019/04/17 – 11:15
Full screen in column
2019/04/17 – 11:02
Full screen in column
2019/04/17 – 11:01
PEDA.net?
2019/04/17 – 09:46
Hi futureyoon,I am not a
2019/04/17 – 09:45
Hi BV52;Please find attached
2019/04/17 – 09:39
Hi mkostrzewa,I'm afraid this
2019/04/17 – 09:37
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
498
499
500
501
502
503
504
505
506
…
next ›
last »
Pages