H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
Hi Victoria,I don't have any
2018/07/19 – 05:12
Dialog Card import
2018/07/19 – 04:50
Hi Dan,I'm glad you found the
2018/07/19 – 04:44
Exportable Text Area Issue
2018/07/19 – 03:43
Ah yes! it's working now!
2018/07/18 – 16:59
Did you try to use the Ctrl
2018/07/18 – 16:43
Copying and pasting elements
2018/07/18 – 15:15
Hi Oliver,Thank you for a
2018/07/18 – 14:58
Hello there!Is there any
2018/07/18 – 11:25
Hi Simon,Are you sure the
2018/07/18 – 11:18
Hi,You need to enable the
2018/07/18 – 11:11
Hi Matt,You should be able to
2018/07/18 – 11:02
Thank you, yes you are
2018/07/18 – 10:44
That is great, thank you for
2018/07/18 – 10:35
It does not seem like these
2018/07/18 – 10:33
Hi Henrik,This is correct and
2018/07/18 – 10:31
You are right, this is
2018/07/18 – 10:10
Did you manage to solve the
2018/07/18 – 09:54
Hi Dan!It's an exception
2018/07/18 – 09:17
Hi Rishiraj,Please see my
2018/07/18 – 08:42
Hi RishiRaj,I'm afraid this
2018/07/18 – 08:40
Move h5p interactive video to static html
2018/07/18 – 08:01
Thanks for your reply.But, I
2018/07/18 – 06:32
Hi Elizabeth,What do you mean
2018/07/18 – 04:39
Hi Samuel,It is possible to
2018/07/18 – 04:31
Hi rishiraj,You can create
2018/07/18 – 04:28
Hi Hildesill,I'm not sure I
2018/07/18 – 04:26
Hi STR,In order to give your
2018/07/18 – 03:59
Hi STR,Afaik search engine
2018/07/18 – 03:54
I see score only in Blackboard's Grade Center
2018/07/17 – 19:03
Thank you, BV52!
2018/07/17 – 16:42
Sill
2018/07/17 – 14:25
Content, searche engines...
2018/07/17 – 10:10
Oui moi aussi !!!
2018/07/17 – 09:59
Hi Khurram,I'm not sure I
2018/07/17 – 08:46
Welcome to H5P!
2018/07/17 – 08:44
Welcome to H5P!
2018/07/17 – 08:37
Hi Yang,Questionnaire is an
2018/07/17 – 08:12
Hi FHccc,I'm afraid this is
2018/07/17 – 07:29
Quesetionnaire type in Drupal 8
2018/07/17 – 00:02
Some news
2018/07/16 – 15:55
Hi FHccc,The easiest way is
2018/07/16 – 15:27
Thanks for the response! I'd
2018/07/16 – 10:22
Hi hetoame!Sorry you're
2018/07/16 – 09:31
Hi msegovia90!The release
2018/07/16 – 09:21
Thumbs up high! Thanks!
2018/07/16 – 09:06
Yes, publish an pull request
2018/07/16 – 07:02
Hi Fhccc,I'm afraid this is
2018/07/16 – 06:52
Hi msegovia90,Did you post a
2018/07/16 – 06:37
Hi Juan,Which content type
2018/07/16 – 06:30
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
600
601
602
603
604
605
606
607
608
…
next ›
last »
Pages