Interactive Video unable to use YouTube links that hide ads
- Tried to imput a link to a YouTube video into an Interactive Video, the adds still played. I was able to add questions to the video. However, when I downloaded the H5P and then uploaded it to Moodle, the H5P on Moodle wouldn't playback the video and showed an error of random letters.
For example: https://www.youtube.com/embed/A2wG0sXbMhw?mode=opaque&rel=0&autohide=2&w...
- Error message if any: none on H5P
- Platform you're using: H5P.org and Moodle
- Mobile or Desktop: desktop
- Browser: Chrome
- H5P plugin version: not sure, not the latest version of Moodle or H5P plugin; I teach at a school that uses it, we as teachers do not have the option to upgrade anything.
- H5P content type version: Interactive Video
Short story long: I want to be abel to use YouTube videos without the banner adds playing overtop; as a teacher it's always a preference not to show advertising to students, especially when it's not possible to know what ads will be seen by them because each student might see something different.
Question: Is there a way to use the embed link to a YouTube video, or a way to set ads to be hidden on Interactive Videos on H5P?
At this point, a few people have provided answers that basically say "no, not possible" and also answers to several questions. Thanks for everyone's help.