Sudden problem displaying H5P content on Wordpress
Submitted by neil_mcm on Mon, 03/19/2018 - 15:39
- Platform you're using: Wordpress 4.9.3, upgrading to 4.9.4 hasn't helped. Using Guru theme with Sensei plugin to create lesson content.
- Mobile or Desktop: Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox (both up-to-date); issue does not occur with Safari!
- H5P plugin version: 1.10.11
- H5P content type version: Have tried a variety, e.g. Course Presentation, Audio player, Speak the words set. NB for some reason content types Flashcards and Memory Game break the tabs anyway (even on Safari) so can't be used in this format.
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem: see attached.
- Please check for error logs in the browser console (Ctrl+Shift+J in Chrome): no relevant errors but as I said, opening the console makes the H5P content appear ...
Any pointers would be great.