Presentations not appearing after user returns
For the Interactive presentations, we are using them throughout our Moodle LMS site. We have been unable to reproduct the error our users are reporting, but essentially the user can access a presentation upon first opening it, then if they leave (we think) and come back only in some courses/users will no longer be able to see anything on the page where there was a presentation.
I speculated it could have something to do with the "return to last slide" setting, which we are using. The only way to make the presentation re-appear is to edit the activity and then save it resetting the position for all users.
- We are using the latest version of Moodle
- The most recent H5P version
- There are no PHP errors
- It does not appear to be browser specific
- Only using the presentation activity
- We cannot replicate the issue, If we login as the user we can see the missing presentation, but if we go into the course with an admin or test student account we can still see the presentation.
Correct View of Presentation https://ibb.co/JH0DB6y
Missing Presentation (error) https://ibb.co/vsrHZGG
Any help with this would be fantastic. We are lost at trying to figure out how to resolve this issue.