No Full Screen Button on Mobile
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
I am embeding H5P slides into LearnDash on WordPress, but I can not see full screen button. I inspect the HTML and found DIV for h5p-footer-toggle-full-screen is completely missing on mobile. I also test to embed H5P I create on h5p.org, also did not show full screen button. Is this a bug or intended?
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
- Mobile or Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
Test all of them on iPhone, none of them work
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
Course Presentation (1.20.4)
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)