Edit h5p file
I am trying to edit h5p file to add xAPI integration with Learning lockers. I am getting this error when I try to uplaod the new h5p file to my drupal site (working correctly with others h5p files) I am working on a Mac, but I try with Windows and it is not working.
I am doing the following:
- Download a h5p file from the website, for example Multiple choice (http://h5p.org/multichoice)
- Change it format for .h5p to .zip
- Extract .zip file, and I get all the directory
- Make a small change (a log for example), if I dont change anything it is not workign either
- Make a zip file from this file directory
- Change the format from .zip to .h5p
- Try to upload, and I am getting this error:
- Warning: file_get_contents(/var/www/html/drupal/sites/default/files/h5p/temp/h5p-556c66113eeb6/713/library.json): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in H5PValidator->getJsonData() (line 1174 of /var/www/html/drupal/sites/all/modules/h5p/library/h5p.classes.php).
- Could not find library.json file with valid json format for library 713
- A valid content folder is missing
- A valid main h5p.json file is missing
- The uploaded file was not a valid H5P package
Who can I create a .h5p file from a directory?How can I edit the example to add xAPI support?
Thanks in advance,