Unlock 'activity completion' doesn't work when using H5P in Moodle
Using last version of mod_hvp (1.17.2 (2019031301) in Moodle (version 3.2.9) there is a problem when 'Activity completion' is set.
Steps to reproduce...
1. Go to the main page for a course in Moodle
2. Add a new H5P activity and select any of the activity types available but make sure you set a criteria under 'Activity completion' (E.g: 'Learner must view this activity to complete it')
3. Login as student user in Moodle and go to the course where the above activity was added
4. Enter the H5P activity an complete it
5. Log out as the learner and login as an admin in Moodle
6. Edit the settings for the H5P activity and go under the 'Activity completion' settings
7. Click any of the buttons 'Unlock completion and delete completion data' or 'Unlock completion and keep completion data' (see screengrab).
Please notice that clicking the mentioned buttons do not work and completion is not unlocked. Also after clicking any of the buttons you are brought to the course main page instead of staying in the same page what would be the normal behaviour.
Browsers: reproduced the above in Firefox 64.0.2 and Chrome 73.0.3683.86
When following the above steps in older versions of H5P everything works as expected
Thanks in advance for any help