"Save Content State" Broken in Course Presentation
We've been trying to get this problem resolved for several months as this issue is a major problem for our institution. We are recieving dozens of complaints from students that the are enrolling in some of our longer H5P-based lessons in moodle, spending several hours making progress through the lesson, taking a break, and then returning to find that all of their progress has been lost. We really need it so that progress is tracked on an incremental basis throughout. There simply isn't another option for us, as some of our lessons are 4+ hours long.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
Any student in any course presentation makes progress through the course presentation, if they navigate away and return, all progress has been lost.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
Moodle 3.5.8 (Build: 20190909)
- Mobile or Desktop
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
Course Presentation (1.21.4)
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
See video here: https://youtu.be/SkIoSuGrI5s
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)