Wordpress plugin "insert interactive content" error
Submitted by Javier Maldonado on Fri, 06/05/2020 - 13:03
I have installed and activated HP5 plugin in my wordpress, successfully. After I activated the plugin, I am able to access it from the wordpress desktop, I can create new content, save it and access it through the plugin menu. However, once I try to insert the content in one of my blog entries using the "add HP5" button, the following message displays: "insert interactive content". It doesn´t let me select anything at all, it only displays this message over a black background. Is anyone having the same issue? Any idea of how to solve it?
Error display for plugin "insert interactive content"
Fri, 06/05/2020 - 20:01
Hi Javier,In order to give
In order to give your bug report the best chance of getting answered, please include the following information:
Sat, 07/04/2020 - 10:51
I provided the info you requested below, please would you be able to help me?
Wed, 06/10/2020 - 11:11
Hi BV, i will try my best,
1. The bug appeared since I installed the plugin into my wordpress. I have tried uninstalling it and installing it back, without success.
2.Wordpress, version 5.4.1
3. I am using a windows laptop, windows 10 64 bits.
4. I have tried it both in Chrome and Microsoft Edge. The error message displays in both browsers.
5. The latest version of the H5P
6. the H5P version is 1.15.0, I believe the latest one (shold be, as I have just installed it)
7. I have uploaded a picture of the error, so that you can have a clearer idea.
8 and 9, please see 7. It doesn´t seem to be a H5P error, as I can create the content and visualize it without issues when creating content with the plugin. The error appears when I try to load the Hp5 activity into an entry/ page.
Hope that helps, please let me know if you require more information.
Tue, 06/16/2020 - 14:15
Hello again BV,
so I have figured out the actual picture I sent you is not an error message: checking videos online of how H5P should work, I can see that all steps are ok in my plugin, the image I shared is not an error window, however, the issue is it should display my created content in there and it still doesn´t. Watching other videos i can see how, after clicking the video, the "insert H5P content" or "insert interactive content" does show in other people´s wordpress, but in their case the content shows as well, whereas in mine it doesn´t.
Can you please help out?