Moodle plugin - Cannot edit or create Question sets or Columns - throws errors
Environment: Moodle 3.9, running latest H5P plugin (2020020500) and latest libraries (refreshed nightly, via CRON)
Summary: At some point last week, certain H5P activity types such as Question Set (1.17.2) and Column Column (1.12.0) stopped being editable and started throwing errors (details lower). These activities have dependencies on other libraries.
You can no longer create new activities of these same types.
Steps to replicate #1 - Editing an existing H5P (see attached ,h5p)
1. Access an existing quiz (question set) or column activity
2. Note that the activity is FAD
3. Attempt to edit this same activity:
4. Note the error message: "Unfortunately, the selected content type 'H5P.DragText 1.8' isn't installed on this system."
5. Attempt to edit remaining questions. Observe similar messages for different question types eg:
"Unfortunately, the selected content type 'H5P.MultiChoice 1.14' isn't installed on this system."
6. Review the installed libraries at: /mod/hvp/library_list.php
7. Note that the referenced libraries do indeed exist
Steps to replicate #2 - Creating a new H5P
1. In any course, add a new 'Interactive Content (H5P)' activity.
2. Add 'Quiz (Question set)'
3. Attempt to add a question. Notice that the 'Question Type' dropdown is empty
Detailed steps to reproduce: See above
Mobile or Desktop: Desktop
Browser: Chrome, Firefox and Safari -
H5P plugin version: 2020020500
H5P content type:. H5P attached
Any browser console errors: "Unfortunately, the selected content type 'H5P.DragText 1.8' isn't installed on this system."
Any recent changes to the environment Library cache update scheduled nightly, as well as manually triggered
Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.) N/A