Hi all! Glad to be here. I like what I've seen of H5P interactive content so far. I've only implemented a simple memory game, to date.
I'd discontent with the image size that shows when a match is made. That's the time to show a lovely big version of the matched image. Instead, it's a teeny tiny image in a big gray box.
What's the CSS I need to add to my child theme to make that image much larger on desktop (and appropriately responsive on tablet/phone? (The actual image dimensions I'm using are 640x640 px.) I've made a few stabs at it but haven't hit the mark.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. -- Wordpress V 5.4.2
- Mobile or Desktop. -- Both
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. -- Chrome, Firefox
- H5P plugin version -- H5P V 1.15.0
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
- Any browser console errors. -- None
- Any PHP errors.