H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
لعبة ذاكرة
2021/01/02 – 22:24
Hi Oliver, I mean if it is
2021/01/02 – 19:07
Hi eltyar!Could you please
2021/01/02 – 11:43
Thank you! That solved it. I
2021/01/01 – 23:47
Happy New Year to you too
2021/01/01 – 19:22
Hi BV,thanks and a Happy New
2021/01/01 – 19:16
Hi fkohrt,Thank you for
2021/01/01 – 19:14
I am fine with moving this to
2021/01/01 – 19:06
I'm not so sure about that,
2021/01/01 – 19:03
Able to see card content before click on it
2021/01/01 – 18:32
Hi Tanvi,You can use Quiz
2021/01/01 – 18:02
Hi Carsten,This thread should
2021/01/01 – 18:00
Hi Carlos,"Good afternoon, I
2021/01/01 – 17:57
Hi Ellen,"Hi,Is it possible
2021/01/01 – 16:51
Hi fkohrt,Correct me if I'm
2021/01/01 – 16:41
Hi fkohrt,This is more of a
2021/01/01 – 16:35
Hi Dafna,I'm afraid this is
2021/01/01 – 16:31
how do i add a question?
2021/01/01 – 15:53
Olá
2020/12/31 – 04:27
Hi Eloi,Sorry the audio
2020/12/30 – 17:54
Hi Alessandra,"Hello, many
2020/12/30 – 17:52
Hi Funancolong,"development
2020/12/30 – 17:45
Hi Funancolong,"self-hostingI
2020/12/30 – 17:43
Hi aronchic,Have you tried
2020/12/30 – 17:38
Hi Uriya,Sorry no updates yet
2020/12/30 – 17:34
Hi jarvil,program the H5P
2020/12/30 – 17:23
Hi José,Since this is the
2020/12/30 – 17:21
desarrollo de un recurso
2020/12/30 – 14:25
autohospedaje
2020/12/30 – 14:18
the same problem
2020/12/30 – 13:53
Is it possible to do this
2020/12/30 – 12:04
Is it possible to do this
2020/12/30 – 12:04
Is it possible to do this
2020/12/30 – 12:04
Update
2020/12/30 – 10:26
Hi BV,yes it does.
2020/12/30 – 02:51
Cheers, Oliver - hopefully
2020/12/29 – 22:42
Hi Frances!As BV mentioned
2020/12/29 – 18:45
Hi englishveselo,I'm afriad
2020/12/29 – 18:35
Hi englishveselo,If I'm not
2020/12/29 – 18:26
Hi José,Thank for the well
2020/12/29 – 17:56
Hi BVThanks for your prompt
2020/12/29 – 12:02
This along with variables in
2020/12/29 – 01:32
Hi Lucas, it seems that the
2020/12/29 – 00:26
Thanks
2020/12/28 – 20:15
Hi BV, thanks for your
2020/12/28 – 19:17
Hi José,Thanks! good
2020/12/28 – 19:04
Hi BV, thanks, I guess i didn
2020/12/28 – 18:59
Hi Stavi,You can download the
2020/12/28 – 18:30
Hi José,Would you mind
2020/12/28 – 17:49
Hi José,You might have click
2020/12/28 – 17:47
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
…
next ›
last »
Pages