Course Presentation - Hiding summary slide does not work if presentation contains exportable text area
Continuing the discussion from h5p/h5p-course-presentation#147:
If a presentation contains an exportable text area, hiding the summary slide does not work. This is a problem because:
- If a user chooses to hide the summary slide, the checkboxes that control the visibility of the buttons Show solutions and Retry become hidden as well – despite the buttons still being displayed.
- The behaviour contradicts what the option to hide the summary slide promises: There is no effect.
As argued on GitHub, my use case is accessing the content of the text area from the server. I find the possibility to export it on a separate slide more confusing than helpful in this case.
I can think of two solutions:
- Don't allow to hide the summary slide if presentation contains an exportable text area.
- Make visibility of Export text button configurable as well and actually hide the summary slide if the user chooses to. (preferred)
- Platform: Drupal (einstiegh5p.de)
- Desktop Firefox 83.0
- Content type: Course Presentation