Comments

Title Posted
Hi Oliver !I was browsing 2024/10/18 – 22:33
It's a bug. Fixes in version 2024/10/18 – 21:26
Hi mrfumbles,I assume that 2024/10/18 – 19:11
Hi,It may or it may not, I 2024/10/18 – 19:03
thank you! 2024/10/18 – 12:57
How to add H5P in custom website like php and angular 2024/10/18 – 12:53
You're absolutely correct in 2024/10/18 – 11:18
Thanks for these explanations 2024/10/18 – 09:57
Hello Joseph and Oliver !I am 2024/10/18 – 09:37
same problem here 2024/10/18 – 09:27
but will it work? 2024/10/18 – 01:46
Hi Vanessa 2024/10/17 – 23:06
+1 We need an order items type activity in the interactive book. 2024/10/17 – 12:46
Custom API for H5P 2024/10/16 – 07:50
Hi!I have just heard reports 2024/10/15 – 11:47
By temporarily setting$CFG- 2024/10/14 – 20:26
I guess there are people who 2024/10/14 – 20:15
Hi Ricardo,Can you please 2024/10/14 – 19:09
Hi,To provide the best 2024/10/14 – 18:52
Hi,This is the list of 2024/10/14 – 18:08
Hello everyone Well, it seems 2024/10/14 – 07:47
Presenting The H5P Pedagogy Guide 2024/10/14 – 00:51
Material 2024/10/12 – 20:51
H5P.Transcript 2024/10/12 – 08:52
Hi Oliver,That assumption is 2024/10/11 – 19:20
Preliminary considerations when selecting the content type 2024/10/10 – 02:47
Hi Tatiana,To provide the 2024/10/09 – 18:39
pop 2024/10/09 – 10:05
I fully agree that the new 2024/10/09 – 08:44
Oliver wrote "Another cause, 2024/10/08 – 11:37
Hi 2024/10/07 – 23:38
Hi mydg2210,I'm not sure what 2024/10/07 – 18:43
Hi rsquires,I'm afraid it may 2024/10/07 – 18:41
zip missing flags 2024/10/06 – 07:50
buenas noches instale la 2024/10/06 – 01:26
Just joined 2024/10/04 – 19:01
Just joined 2024/10/04 – 18:51
Hi Irina,To provide the best 2024/10/03 – 23:15
These are (JavaScript) error 2024/10/03 – 12:03
You can have introductory 2024/10/03 – 11:54
Hi Felipe!Your assumption is 2024/10/03 – 11:46
Have you tried ticking the 2024/10/03 – 11:32
Here is what I'm getting from 2024/10/03 – 00:15
Hi,I'm not exactly sure what 2024/10/02 – 18:35
Insert video - option exists in true false interaction 2024/10/02 – 14:35
Insert video - option exists in true false interaction 2024/10/02 – 14:34
Insert video - option exists in true false interaction 2024/10/02 – 14:33
Moodle uses the very same 2024/10/01 – 22:15
Moodle H5P 2024/10/01 – 14:32
Experiencing Similar Issue 2024/10/01 – 04:33

Pages