Documentation tool: extra HTML markup when "export text" is clicked on the Word doc
Submitted by yang1018 on Thu, 03/15/2018 - 15:29
When I "Export text," the Microsoft Word file shows extra HTML markup.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen): See it at https://h5p.org/node/186093. If you provide a response and click through, when you get to the end, and click on "Export text," the Word file that shows up has extra HTML market. I've attached a screenshot of the Word file.
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle: n/a. I'm using the h5p.org account
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari: Firefox
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
- Any browser console errors: no
- Any PHP errors: No
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem