Video format not supported
All was working fine with a video from Youtube, that I used to test my Interactive video (with a Drag & drop exercise), but now my own video is on Vimeo I get the error message that the Video format is not supported.
I have tried mpg and mp4, both the same error message.
Vimeo is set to allow embedding anywhere.
What could be wrong with this video?
Thanks for any help, Roy
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen) > as described above
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. > Wordpress, that caused no issue with a Youtube video
- Mobile or Desktop > desktop (haven't tried mobile)
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc > Chrome, Edge
- H5P plugin version > Recent version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P. > Link to video, see above, H5P attached but note: with the Youtube video that I used for testing and that is working fine (with my Vimeo video I see an error message and cannot download the H5P)
- Any browser console errors
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem