Bug with editor in Branching Scenario
Using the Branching Scenario we encountered a bug related to the text editor. This is what happens:
- Create a branching scenario.
- Add some questions and answers options.
- Then try to edit answers (in our case they are slides, actually). When editing the answers sometimes when clicking into the text field to edit the text the field itself disappears. You see the frame of the editor and the tool bar but the content area is somehow hidden/has disappeared. Also, you cannot extend the content area by using the black arrow on the right hand side. So, basically you cannot edit the content as there is no text showing.
- If you cancel everything and try another answer this sometimes works.
Some more info:
- Moodle 3.11.8
- Branching Scenario v 1.7.0
- Device: Macbook Air, macOS Monterey 12.5 (the problem also appeared on Windows machines so not bound to Mac)
- Browsers: Firefox 103.0.2.; Chrome 104.0.5112.79
- Example can be provided
The attached screenshots show the steps from this list:
Step 1: Edit an answer in the branching tree.
Step 2: Edit the text of the answer (slide)
Step 3: Click into the text field of the answer
Step 4: The result is that the text area shrinks and the text disappears. It is not possible to extend the editor again through the small black arrow on the right corner. The weird thing is that this shrinking doesn't happen always.
Any help on this will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much!