Interactive Video "save content state" not saving user responses
There appears to be a problem with the "save content state" feature of H5P and the saving of user's responses to questions embedded in Interactive Video. When partially completing a video and then returning to it, only the user's progress or timestamp in the video is saved -- their responses (whether submitted via the "submit screen" or not) are not saved. In fact, even if the user returns to specific questions they've answered already to answer them again, the submit screen does not seem to accurately record their new answer or updated their score. This can result in a user correctly answering all questions in the video, leaving, returning to complete the video, but then receiving 0 points upon submitting answer using the submit screen.
Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
- Create Interactive Video in H5P using WordPress plugin
- Make sure "Save Content State" is checked in H5P settings
- Add one or more scored interactions (e.g., multiple-choice questions)
- Watch part, but not all, of the video and complete at least one question (try doing this with submitting answers via the "submit screen" and without -- it does not seem to make a difference)
- Leave and return to video
Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle.
- WordPress 5.2.2
Mobile or Desktop
- Desktop (have not tested on mobile yet, though I assume it would be the same)
Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc
- Tested in Chrome and Firefox so far
H5P plugin version
H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
- Interactive Video
Any browser console errors
Any PHP errors
Screenshots if it's a visual problem
Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)