H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
restarting the services
2021/09/09 – 08:18
Solution
2021/09/09 – 08:11
H5P
2021/09/09 – 04:50
Update
2021/09/09 – 00:27
how does this work?
2021/09/08 – 22:53
No, this doesn't sound crazy
2021/09/08 – 22:10
Thank you very much. I have a
2021/09/08 – 21:38
Accordion
2021/09/08 – 19:51
Images in Accordion
2021/09/08 – 19:50
Hi Henryk,Thank you for
2021/09/08 – 18:47
Hi Sara,I'm afraid there is
2021/09/08 – 18:46
Hi Puneet,It would be helpful
2021/09/08 – 18:39
I was wondering if the
2021/09/08 – 12:42
Thank you for your prompt
2021/09/08 – 12:23
IV plays past the question without pausing
2021/09/08 – 11:19
Hi Stu,Advent Calendar is not
2021/09/08 – 00:05
Information Wall
2021/09/07 – 23:05
Hi all!I wonder if,
2021/09/07 – 20:34
Hi!I guess you'd have to ask
2021/09/07 – 20:03
Hi Annickvdp,Thank you for
2021/09/07 – 19:09
Hi Jonas,No timeline yet when
2021/09/07 – 19:05
Hi jsharpripple,I agree with
2021/09/07 – 18:56
Hi!I assume you are looking
2021/09/07 – 17:49
Hi MeesterGijsWhy would you
2021/09/07 – 11:08
Hi jsharprippleIt would be
2021/09/07 – 11:07
Updated
2021/09/07 – 01:20
Hi Sara!There's a pull
2021/09/07 – 01:08
Ah, that's a pity
2021/09/06 – 19:54
Hi Sara,I'm afriad you are
2021/09/06 – 19:28
Hi Adel,I guess the issue is
2021/09/06 – 19:26
Hi justinlee1957,H5P emits
2021/09/06 – 19:22
Hi Brian,Moodle has its own
2021/09/06 – 19:15
Hi Melvin,There are several
2021/09/06 – 19:02
Hi keontshamane,Would you
2021/09/06 – 19:00
Hi seratsuki,Interactive Book
2021/09/06 – 18:56
Hi SoNear,Yes this is
2021/09/06 – 18:45
Hi alix3d,Thank you for
2021/09/06 – 18:37
Hi alix3d,Afaik there isn't a
2021/09/06 – 18:35
Hi Christine,I'm glad you
2021/09/06 – 18:33
Hi papi Jo,I wish I have good
2021/09/06 – 18:25
Any progress?
2021/09/06 – 15:56
I'd contribute as well. I don
2021/09/06 – 14:19
Hello again!Sure. There's not
2021/09/06 – 14:16
Thank you!
2021/09/06 – 12:31
Thank you
2021/09/06 – 12:27
Thanks! That worked.
2021/09/06 – 11:47
Hi Oliver,Of course, I do
2021/09/06 – 11:21
Would be great
2021/09/06 – 09:09
Hi Oliver,I tried it in
2021/09/06 – 09:09
relaunch of the topic
2021/09/06 – 08:36
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
204
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
…
next ›
last »
Pages