H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
I'm not affiliated with H5P
2019/05/08 – 16:01
Easiest way to get the Kaltura video link
2019/05/08 – 15:03
It appears the playback
2019/05/08 – 13:38
Thank you
2019/05/08 – 11:40
Any chance?
2019/05/08 – 11:35
I'm sorry for the
2019/05/08 – 10:59
Hi BV52. i read that page and
2019/05/08 – 10:32
grade for imported activity?
2019/05/08 – 10:01
Customizing Modules on Wordpress
2019/05/08 – 09:50
Hi Oliver,Thanks for
2019/05/08 – 09:33
Hi Oliver,Your correct we had
2019/05/08 – 09:29
Hi,It normally takes less
2019/05/08 – 09:28
Hi Siegbert,I was right your
2019/05/08 – 09:28
Hi Amir,The page I provided
2019/05/08 – 09:26
Hi lanky1210,Depending on
2019/05/08 – 09:24
Hi elegram,Not yet there are
2019/05/08 – 09:23
Hi 5okrates,Thank you for
2019/05/08 – 09:19
Hi all!There already is a
2019/05/08 – 07:59
Links with the problem
2019/05/08 – 07:58
Hi Siegbert!Maybe someone of
2019/05/08 – 07:51
I want translate for persian
2019/05/08 – 07:19
How add new language to libraries
2019/05/08 – 07:09
Hi Rene,I'm sorry all posts
2019/05/08 – 05:44
Hi itwm7719,Have you
2019/05/08 – 05:40
Hi itwm7719,Have you
2019/05/08 – 05:40
Hi mmcad002,I'm afraid it
2019/05/08 – 05:26
Hi arefen,This page is a good
2019/05/08 – 05:16
Hi Sergio,I suggest that you
2019/05/08 – 05:08
Hi Siegbert,I think we can
2019/05/08 – 04:52
Hi Siegbert,I'm not sure yet
2019/05/08 – 04:46
Save content state
2019/05/08 – 03:36
Presentations
2019/05/07 – 21:51
Moodle
2019/05/07 – 16:34
new test
2019/05/07 – 16:16
It looks like there might be
2019/05/07 – 16:15
https://github.com/h5p/h5p
2019/05/07 – 16:12
Yes, API calls go through H5P
2019/05/07 – 16:10
Currently, there is a couple
2019/05/07 – 16:08
Of course, it has now been
2019/05/07 – 16:04
Sorry, I should have been a
2019/05/07 – 16:03
Moodle
2019/05/07 – 16:02
This should be possible, but
2019/05/07 – 15:58
It is not only ios
2019/05/07 – 15:57
Yay!
2019/05/07 – 15:54
Same situation
2019/05/07 – 14:01
Any news?
2019/05/07 – 11:00
Hello all!thanks a lot for
2019/05/07 – 10:35
I encountered a similar issue
2019/05/07 – 09:23
access denied
2019/05/07 – 08:50
Hi profbird,I'm glad this is
2019/05/07 – 05:24
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
491
492
493
494
495
496
497
498
499
…
next ›
last »
Pages