H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
Hi Mikko,Thank you for
2019/05/15 – 04:18
Hi Vicki,Where are you
2019/05/15 – 04:14
Hi scottbr,Can you please
2019/05/15 – 04:03
Hi mronkko,I'm afraid this is
2019/05/15 – 03:42
Can you please share your code?
2019/05/15 – 03:22
Sorry! I just re-read your
2019/05/14 – 22:24
Playing multiple times
2019/05/14 – 21:53
Trouble with linking media in assets
2019/05/14 – 19:41
How do I install the advanced
2019/05/14 – 18:40
Success?
2019/05/14 – 18:15
Thanks, that is great. I have
2019/05/14 – 17:46
Thanks, that is great. I have
2019/05/14 – 17:44
Need for attempts in Moodle
2019/05/14 – 16:08
WordFindGame
2019/05/14 – 15:16
Make it a per course setting
2019/05/14 – 09:53
BV, I do not see scene
2019/05/14 – 09:39
Hi,Any updates on when
2019/05/14 – 09:32
How change content of the Airthmetic Quiz
2019/05/14 – 09:31
Hi nschildre,There is already
2019/05/14 – 05:51
Hi EvieM,You should have a
2019/05/14 – 05:46
Hi Nige,I'm glad you found
2019/05/14 – 05:22
Hi Stephanie,Not that I know
2019/05/14 – 04:53
Hi delta,I'm afraid copy
2019/05/14 – 04:43
Hi pjotr.savitski,Thank you
2019/05/14 – 04:36
Hi urvin,Can you please check
2019/05/14 – 04:29
Hi Damian,By design the H5P
2019/05/14 – 04:19
Hi mronkko,The display
2019/05/14 – 03:55
Hi mronkko,Thank you for
2019/05/14 – 03:43
Hi mronkko,Thank you for
2019/05/14 – 03:32
Hi jp,Sorry I got confused a
2019/05/14 – 03:31
Hi Vossen51,I'm not sure
2019/05/14 – 03:26
Interactive Book not Embedding in Canvas
2019/05/14 – 01:07
Yes!
2019/05/13 – 22:02
question
2019/05/13 – 21:51
No audio on second round?
2019/05/13 – 20:22
Hiya all,Fixed!
2019/05/13 – 16:21
The post has been posted here
2019/05/13 – 15:56
Hi BV52, ok thanks a lot for
2019/05/13 – 15:49
Hi Delta!What kind of update
2019/05/13 – 15:36
Messages d'erreurs
2019/05/13 – 14:35
Update on copy&paste option for content?
2019/05/13 – 13:22
Copying and pasting various elements at once
2019/05/13 – 13:18
So I installed the True/False
2019/05/13 – 13:16
Thank you! That clears
2019/05/13 – 11:28
Yeah, that is what I thought
2019/05/13 – 10:36
Yeah, that is what I thought
2019/05/13 – 10:34
Hey, The H5P plugin is
2019/05/13 – 10:27
https://h5p.org/virtual-tour
2019/05/13 – 09:30
Advanced Fill the blanks has
2019/05/13 – 09:28
https://h5p.org/virtual-tour
2019/05/13 – 08:50
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
488
489
490
491
492
493
494
495
496
…
next ›
last »
Pages