Comments

Title Posted
Hi EvieM,This is possible 2019/05/10 – 03:37
Hi Markus,This is definitely 2019/05/10 – 03:33
Hi Nuria,Now that you 2019/05/10 – 03:30
Hi MTempleS,Thank you and 2019/05/10 – 03:23
Hi,I think this thread may 2019/05/10 – 03:21
Hi rubrown,I think the video 2019/05/10 – 03:10
Hi Kim,You are correct if a 2019/05/10 – 03:06
Hi Siegbert,I'm glad it is 2019/05/10 – 03:01
Thank you for your reply, I 2019/05/10 – 02:30
I found that iconurl is no 2019/05/09 – 23:05
Hi Dimitris.  Thanks for the 2019/05/09 – 17:29
I just want to mention that 2019/05/09 – 17:29
Thank you @BV52,Not sure how 2019/05/09 – 17:12
i do have the same problem on 2019/05/09 – 15:56
i do have the same problem on 2019/05/09 – 15:55
VR mode 2019/05/09 – 15:13
Screencast what is exact problem here 2019/05/09 – 15:09
Interactive Video and Fractions of a second 2019/05/09 – 14:10
Final question 2019/05/09 – 13:07
Re: pixel shift on hover in Safari 2019/05/09 – 13:03
Thank you 2019/05/09 – 12:54
Can you share with me the way and the code you used to solve it? 2019/05/09 – 12:30
Hopefully a solution 2019/05/09 – 10:41
Offline mode? 2019/05/09 – 10:26
jump to timecode 2019/05/09 – 10:13
Thanks for your reply.The 2019/05/09 – 10:11
Thanks for your reply.The 2019/05/09 – 10:11
Hi bparks,Thank you for 2019/05/09 – 09:55
Welcome to H5P! 2019/05/09 – 09:43
Hi Krzysztof,I'm glad you got 2019/05/09 – 09:29
Thank you for the tip jfila. 2019/05/09 – 09:28
Hi jfila,This is a very good 2019/05/09 – 09:26
Hi Siegbert,The spam filter 2019/05/09 – 09:18
spam filter 2019/05/09 – 08:45
Moodle h5p plugin has not been updated for a while 2019/05/09 – 08:38
Hi marbaque,If you uninstall 2019/05/09 – 04:39
Thank you for tip maxwaluk. 2019/05/09 – 04:29
Hi Nuria,Speak the words set 2019/05/09 – 04:26
Hi Sebastian,The workaround I 2019/05/09 – 04:11
Thank you for the input and 2019/05/09 – 03:53
Hi Jeff,I work with the core 2019/05/09 – 03:53
Hi Markus,I'm afraid this is 2019/05/09 – 03:35
Thank you so Much. 2019/05/09 – 02:22
Can we slow the speed down? 2019/05/08 – 22:25
I'm trying to integrate H5P 2019/05/08 – 21:00
Pixel shift on hotspots' hover state in Safari 2019/05/08 – 20:49
Nuring Education 2019/05/08 – 20:02
Problem is solved thank you 2019/05/08 – 19:15
If you have access to your 2019/05/08 – 18:28
Thanks. Yes, that sounds good 2019/05/08 – 18:16

Pages