H5P – Create and Share Rich HTML5 Content and Applications
Enter your keywords
Menu
Main menu
Examples & downloads
Documentation
Goals & roadmap
Forum
Log in
Create free account
You are here
Home
»
Comments
» Comments
Comments
Primary tabs
Contents
Comments
(active tab)
Title
Posted
Video training - Privacy
2018/07/03 – 17:50
Email sent
2018/07/03 – 11:10
Sorry, I thought everyone had
2018/07/03 – 10:55
I'm getting denied access
2018/07/03 – 10:32
Thank you, BV52
2018/07/03 – 10:19
HiJust a thought, but you
2018/07/03 – 09:37
Great news!
2018/07/03 – 09:37
Filling in the form here will
2018/07/03 – 09:33
Hi mybinc!Since H5P is a
2018/07/03 – 09:28
Hi cguerrero, The
2018/07/03 – 08:55
Welcome to H5P!
2018/07/03 – 08:49
Hi,The main difference is
2018/07/03 – 08:43
Hi Ron,The fastest way I know
2018/07/03 – 08:27
Hi ovazquezmelendez,Several
2018/07/03 – 08:20
Hi Thomas,I am unable to
2018/07/03 – 08:14
Hi,Thanks a lot for
2018/07/03 – 08:06
Welcome to H5P!
2018/07/03 – 07:48
Hi SamL,Thank you for your
2018/07/03 – 07:40
Hi tymbusku,This
2018/07/03 – 07:37
Hi crjensen,I've been trying
2018/07/03 – 07:28
The plugin
2018/07/03 – 01:07
Short answer, yes.
2018/07/03 – 00:18
Automate Content - yes please!
2018/07/02 – 22:39
Second the Copy Request
2018/07/02 – 22:30
Second the Random Request
2018/07/02 – 21:52
I second this request!Any
2018/07/02 – 20:17
How can I send you my access info?
2018/07/02 – 17:07
Trackability
2018/07/02 – 17:00
Question types offered in H5p question set
2018/07/02 – 16:08
I agree
2018/07/02 – 15:44
Congratulations
2018/07/02 – 15:41
LMS
2018/07/02 – 15:31
Fordson
2018/07/02 – 14:55
If we're teachers or trainers... how can we help the community ?
2018/07/02 – 14:23
Hi EM,You have a point. I
2018/07/02 – 14:16
Thank you. That is a
2018/07/02 – 14:14
Hi EM,The way Youtube handles
2018/07/02 – 14:13
Embed videos hosted outside of YouTube?
2018/07/02 – 14:03
MozH5P How Fantastic!
2018/07/02 – 13:50
Thanks Falcon, also for
2018/07/02 – 13:38
It looks like there might be
2018/07/02 – 13:37
In Moodle, each interactive
2018/07/02 – 13:33
Thank you for sharing. Will
2018/07/02 – 13:26
This sounds like something
2018/07/02 – 13:24
Hi, This doesn't sound right.
2018/07/02 – 13:19
Hi,Unfortunately, the first
2018/07/02 – 13:12
Thank you for the feedback.
2018/07/02 – 13:07
I am not able to produce this
2018/07/02 – 12:28
I am not able to produce this
2018/07/02 – 12:28
Hi TomEff,Unfortunately the
2018/07/02 – 12:26
Pages
« first
‹ previous
…
605
606
607
608
609
610
611
612
613
…
next ›
last »
Pages