Getting Started for Non-Technical people
We are an online course provider who uses a lot of video. H5P is ideal for us and we're very keen on using it. We have over 500 videos to create so before we make the final committemnt I have a few questions that mostly relate to video.
1. What is possible in terms of recording results of H5P, we have university clients who like a level of reporting.
2. Can the "download / embed" button be switched off? We want to pevent the easy download of our content.
3. I see there is a Drupal and Wordpress option - what is the status of the Moodle plugin? Is there a solution we can use in the meantime
4. Finding a developer. Is there a way we can seek a developers assistance in setting up our HP5 within an LMS type or framework?
5. If we used Vimeo Pro on Wordpress, where does the actual content sit. As in do the videos remain on Vimeo's servers?
6. Are there any suggestions for how we can record and report if a video has been watched in entirety?
If people would prefer us to ask these questions individually please let us know. The answers will help us make some final decisons and get started. Thanks in advance.