I uploaded a 4K quality mp4 video to my interactive video.
Then I uploaded a second version, a 1080p mp4 of the same video.
When I look the content, the 4K video is set as default.
How can I change the order, or the default video?
I want the 1080 quality to be the default. I guess if I want it now, I need to delete both videos, and upload the 1080p first, and then the 4K?
I am on Drupal 9 and H5P module.
1) Open examples from H5P webpage in Safari on Mac
2) Navigate to interactive video component
3) Turn on VoiveOver (command + F5)
4) Use keyboard navigation to focus on the interactive video frame (control + option + arrow keys)
5) Enter the frame (control + option + shift + down arrow)
6) Change video to full screen
7) Try continuing to use arrow-based keyboard navigation to access video controls
8) Try using shift-based keyboard navigation to access video controls