Content not Displaying in Wordpress
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen)
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle. -- Wordpress V 5.4.2
- Mobile or Desktop. -- Both
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc. -- Chrome, Firefox
- H5P plugin version -- H5P V 1.15.0
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P.
- Any browser console errors. -- None
- Any PHP errors. -- None
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.) -- None
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.) -- None
I apologize, I'm still fairly new to all of this but everything was working just fine a week or so ago. I went to launch my site this past weekend and none of the content I created with H5P was functioning in live view. All of the content I created is still in H5P but not being displayed.
If I go to a page and click on view or launching the site live, all H5P content is not showing. If I go into a page builder/ edit page and click on preview, then all of the content is showing. I was using Brizy page builder and activated a membership plugin recently but to rule out all possible plugin issues. I have completely stipped down the site to the barebones. I'm currently running the default wordpress Twenty-Twenty theme and page builder. With no other plugins except a security plugin and H5P. I have recreated this error using all default wordpress settings and I'm still unable to view the H5P content. The content type I've created and not showing is Course Presentation, Dialog Cards, Memory Game, Dictation.
I have attached screenshots to help.
Please help this small, struggling LMS site. I would really hate to lose six months of work.