Comments

Title Posted
Hi So Blouin,If you are 2019/03/21 – 14:06
Hello,I have the exact same 2019/03/21 – 13:52
Hi cgreculescu,It's an actual 2019/03/21 – 13:40
Hi Irit,Checking if there are 2019/03/21 – 13:28
Yes, these are H5P content 2019/03/21 – 13:18
default settings in semantics.json 2019/03/21 – 12:45
thanks, please keep us posted 2019/03/21 – 12:09
Hi,Thanks for the reply! I'm 2019/03/21 – 11:08
Hi cgreculescu,I'm afraid 2019/03/21 – 10:27
Now with Active Display 2019/03/21 – 10:25
Any content 2019/03/21 – 10:19
Hi Heather,You are creating 2019/03/21 – 10:13
Create H5P programmatically from existing file 2019/03/21 – 10:11
Hi Neil, Sorry for the late 2019/03/21 – 10:09
max_execution_time 2019/03/21 – 07:51
 Hi ydolgano,I tried using 2019/03/21 – 07:28
Timeline is not working in WordPress 2019/03/21 – 07:16
Hi omarismail,Sorry for the 2019/03/21 – 07:16
Hi aarnehagman,In order to 2019/03/21 – 06:38
Hi Dan K,Sorry I pasted the 2019/03/21 – 06:25
Hi Mark,I'm afraid this is 2019/03/21 – 06:14
Hi Bez,1. Changes would have 2019/03/21 – 06:03
Hi Frances,Where are you 2019/03/21 – 03:12
Hi ekkurmann,There is no way 2019/03/21 – 03:01
Hi jlsmith,In order to give 2019/03/21 – 02:54
Hi naglaa,I do not have 2019/03/21 – 02:50
Hi,In each date that you 2019/03/21 – 02:39
Hi speelmon,When embedding a 2019/03/21 – 02:34
Hi antonic,In order to give 2019/03/21 – 02:29
Hi Eths,Where are you 2019/03/21 – 01:05
Hi Alnomad,Scores will not be 2019/03/21 – 00:58
Hi Chris,I'm afraid the core 2019/03/21 – 00:37
Hi Everyone,Sorry for the 2019/03/21 – 00:32
Hi Howard,In order to give 2019/03/21 – 00:17
Yes, that is what I 2019/03/21 – 00:04
Hi skyeman,Thank you for 2019/03/20 – 23:59
Hi geneklein,Sorry for the 2019/03/20 – 23:56
Hi I had the same issue. 2019/03/20 – 22:07
course presentation and hotspot 2019/03/20 – 20:52
Definitely up-vote on this 2019/03/20 – 17:58
same here 2019/03/20 – 17:36
upload problems: projects with m4a files 2019/03/20 – 14:30
Hi,Are these changes in the 2019/03/20 – 12:07
Copy Link function is not possible? 2019/03/20 – 09:27
Is there an update on this request? 2019/03/20 – 04:01
It works with $CFG->mod_hvp_aggregate_assets = '0'; 2019/03/20 – 02:57
Excited 2019/03/19 – 20:22
Experiencing similar issues - contributing our test content 2019/03/19 – 19:41
hi 2019/03/19 – 17:07
fill the blanks bug with apostrophes in iphone 2019/03/19 – 16:37

Pages