H5P content type icons missing
in the H5P packages of the following content types, the icon.svg file is missing:
- Find Multiple Hotspots
- Image Juxtaposition
- Personality Quiz
I have detected it from moodle. Moodle periodically downloads the updated content types and all the types, except for those indicated, have their corresponding icon. On the other hand, in the types indicated above, the icons are missing and what I find different is that the H5P package does not have the icon.svg file. It would be ideal if you could add these icons. It helps to identify the H5P contents at a glance.
You can check it from demo.moodle.net:
- Go to demo.moodle.net, login as a test user (credentials on the login page).
- Enter a trial course.
- Access the content bank from the main options of the course.
- Create a H5P content of the indicated types.
- Check that for the indicated types it does not load a specific icon, but for any other type it does.
- Also: if you go to h5p.org and download types from the reuse button, you will see how those without icons do not include icon.svg and the rest do.
I attach a screenshot where you can see how for the accordion content type, it shows its own icon, while for the rest of the indicated ones, a generic H5P icon.