H5P Content not shown on Frontend
I've tried searching the forum first, and quite a few people seem to be having the same, if not the exact same issue.
First things first:
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug (exactly how and when did it happen):
Everything worked like a charm, until I updated Wordpress to 5.6 yesterday, then the problem instantly occurred. I could see and create and edit H5P content in the backend, but it didn't show any longer on the frontend, except for 1 content, which is memory game (see screencaps).
- Platform and version number. E.g. Drupal, Wordpress, Moodle:
Wordpress 5.6 with Classic Editor
- Mobile or Desktop:
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc:
Vivaldi, same issue on Opera, Firefox and Edge, Desktop and Mobile (Vivaldi, Chrome for Mobile)
- H5P plugin version
- H5P content type and version (if a content type was used), and a sample URL or attached H5P:
Find the words, Drag text, Fill in the blanks, Mark the words, Image Hotspots, Flashcards
- Any browser console errors
None, and I disabled 2 plugins that caused console errors. I disabled even more to check whether they were causing the issue, but it didn't help.
- Any PHP errors
- Screenshots if it's a visual problem
List of all contents, all have the same issue except Memory Game:
Page on the Frontend (below each green heading should one of the H5P contents appear, and only the Memory Game does, which is within a table to limit its total width and thus height it takes on the page. I tried putting other [h5p ID="bla"] in a table, didn't help.)
- Any recent changes to the environment (new plugins/modules, updates, configuration changes etc.)
- See 1; I updated Wordpress to 5.6, created a Flashcards content and when I wanted to add it to the page on the frontend, it didn't show, as well as the other contents.
- Any recent changes to the browser you're using (new extensions, updates etc.)
Like said above, I've searched various topics with similar or the same issue, but none seem to have received any reply that would solve this or help with it. For one user it seemed to have helped to fresh install Wordpress, but I want to avoid that if possible. I tried to restore a backup of the site before I updated Wordpress, didn't help either.
I would appreciate so so much if someone would be able to help me with this, since I've wanted to use H5P for an advent calender for the language learning community I am in and the plugin is not working any more :( And I would love to use it in the future as well because until this issue occurred it was was very neat and handy plugin, one of the best out there! So I hope someone can help me. Many thanks in advance!