A free HTML5 based content type allowing creatives to create questionnaires. Questionnaires can be used as surveys or open ended questions. You may use multiple choice questions or text input questions. All you need is this content type and the H5P plugin for WordPress, Moodle or Drupal to start creating.
Gain feedback and ask open ended questions in Interactive Videos and other content types with Questionnaire. Questionnaire makes the user's answers available via xAPI. This means that website owners may store the answers in many different ways. Answers may be stored in an LRS, the sites own custom storage or a script may for instance fetch the e-mail address and use it to send the user an e-mail. On H5P.org answers are stored in Google Analytics.
To retry the questionnaire just refresh the page.
In order to enable H5P Questionnaire on your site you will need to:
- Enable LRS dependent content types under H5P Settings (the location of the settings will differ depending on the platform you're using)
- Set up a service to process the events (typically an LRS)
- Create multiple choice or open ended questions
- Require specific questions to be answered
- Change the display text and show an image upon completion
- Set the accessibility messages for screen readers
The H5P content on this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International unless another Creative Commons license is specified under rights of use. The author of the content is Joubel
New to H5P? Read the installation guide to get H5P on your own site.